Who we are
Our website address is: https://inspiremeconsulting.com.au/.
How We Protect Your Privacy
We do not provide services or sell products to children. If you are below the age of 18, you may use our website only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information.
This Policy Is Part Of Our Terms And Conditions Of Use
What Personal Data We Collect And Why We Collect It
- When you register for our email list, purchase products and services, or opt-in to our free or paid offers, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information. We may collect these details for the purposes of customer support, and providing you with similar offers, information and products which we believe you would find beneficial that may arise in the future.
- We collect your login credentials, which may include your name or email address. We also collect any other information you provide to us, such as contact or employment information (for instance, we may ask you what kind of business you own or wish to start). We use this information to communicate with you, including by email, about our Services and to respond to your questions, to offer you additional services, or to provide you with additional content or information that might be relevant or interesting to you.
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where our platform is accessed so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services. This information may be used to improve our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address. We use the information derived from users’ access to and use of our Site and our Services, both on an individual and aggregated basis, and to respond to user desires and preferences.
- We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our Site through cookies and other technologies: domain name; browser type; browser language; device ID; operating system type; device name and model; pages or screens viewed; links clicked; IP address; when and the length of time you visit our Site or use our Services; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site.
- If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Controller and Processor
Robin Miles is the Controller of data that you provide in order for us to create an account for you and provision the service for your use. You are the Controller of any data that is entered during and as part of your use of the service and we are the Processor of that data on your behalf. We will process the data according to your instructions, which you give us in the process of signing up for the services, specifically to facilitate your use of the services.
Basis of Processing
If you reside in the European Union and we do not seek your explicit consent to process your personal data, we are relying on the legitimate commercial interest of our company in providing the services to you and other customers and the need to process your personal data as previously described in order to accomplish that legitimate interest. Where Data Processing is occurring based on the basis of your consent, you also have the right to withdraw consent and request that we halt processing at any time. This withdrawal of consent does not invalidate the consent-based processing that occurred prior to withdrawal.
Data Subject Rights
EU residents have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation:
- Right of access to personal data
- Right to rectification of personal data held where it is incorrect or incomplete
- Right of erasure of personal data (“right to be forgotten”) if certain grounds are met
- Right to restrict/suspend processing of personal data
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority
- Right to object to processing (if processing is based on legitimate interests)
- Right to object to processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes
- Right to receive your personal data in a standard electronic format (data portability)
Where we are the Controller of the data, you may withdraw this consent or exercise any of the foregoing rights applicable to you by contacting our privacy officers at the address below or notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where we are the Processor of the data, you must contract the appropriate data Controller to exercise these rights.
Right to Review, Delete and Control our Use of Your Information
You have the right to request access to your personal information and may have additional rights depending on the personal data protection laws applicable to your jurisdiction.
You can review most of the personal information we collect about you by logging into your account and reviewing your account information and updating the personal information we maintain about you.
You may also contact our privacy officers at the address below, or email us at email@example.com to request access to (i) review your personal information and (ii) exercise any of your rights with respect to your personal information, including erasure or deletion, and/or (iii) request cancellation of your account. Where we are the Controller of the data, we will respond to your request within one (1) month. Where we are the Processor of the data, you must contract the appropriate data Controller to exercise these rights.
Right to Take Your Information With You
You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information and take it with you. The copy will be in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. If requested by you and when technically feasible, we will send that information via electronic means to a third-party designated by you, where we are the Controller of the information. Where we are the Processor of the data, you must contract the appropriate data Controller to exercise these rights.
What We Do With Your Information
We use your information to operate our website’s business activities. For example, we may use this data to contact you about changes to our website, new products and services, special offers, resolve disputes, troubleshoot issues, and enforce our website’s terms and conditions.
As a general rule, we will not give your data to third parties without your permission. However, there are some important exceptions to this rule that are described in the following paragraphs.
We may, in our sole discretion, provide information about you to law enforcement or other government officials for purposes of fraud investigations, alleged intellectual property infringement, or any other suspected illegal activity or matters that may expose us to legal liability.
Although we do not disclose individually identifiable information, we may disclose aggregate data about our website’s visitors to advertisers or other third parties for marketing and promotional purposes.
From time to time, we may use third party suppliers to provide services on our website. If a supplier wants to collect information about you, you will be notified. However, you will never be required to give information to a third party supplier. We restrict the way third party suppliers can use your information. They are not allowed to sell or give your information to others.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
When you visit our website, you may view advertisements posted on the site by Google or other companies. These advertising companies may collect information about you while you are visiting this website and other websites. They may use this data to show you advertisements on this website and elsewhere on the Internet about products and services you might like.
This website does not collect the information or control the content of the advertisements that you will see. You may be able to opt out of such advertising. To find out more about Google privacy policies and its DoubleClick DART cookie used to generate interest-based advertising, go to http://www.google.com/privacy/ads/.
Your use of this website without opting out means that you understand and agree to data collection to provide you with interest-based advertising.
User Names And Passwords
Your access to parts of our website may be protected by a user name and a password. Do not give your password to anyone. If you enter a section of our website that requires a password, you should log out when you leave. As a safety precaution, you should also close out of your web browser completely and re-open it before viewing other parts of the Internet.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you upload images to our website or associated pages on social media, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
The information we collect on our contact forms is to contact you back should you have a query through our site – we do not store any unnecessary data – nor do we contact anyone who has not specifically asked to be contacted
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.